Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Enchanted

I've had an enchanted day!

Well, maybe not the whole day, but so much of it was magical, wonderful and special that I'm officially declaring the whole day enchanted.

I also drank a little more sweet tea than usual. Is caffeine magical?

The first wonderful thing just might have been scrambled eggs for breakfast. But then, I took an Epsom salts bath (tell me again why I don't do that every day?). My son and I spent time together in between my sessions with clients. Hanging out with him makes any day better! And later, we went for a walk and spent extra time connecting with the trees.

He agreed with me that when the sun went down for a few minutes, it felt like we were on the edge of an enchanted forest. I felt like my energy embraced the fluffy clouds and the spring green, mossy trees. I could almost feel myself sinking into the cloud bed and folding my legs around the thick tree branch.

My neighbor invited us in to give Jonathan a lollipop, and after taking a peek at her decor, I was inspired to change my living room a little. The way that I moved my chair makes it look and feel much more cozy! And it opens up the window to the balcony in a way I didn't even know was possible.

I'm sitting here looking out of that double window right now and I love my new completely unobstructed view!

What a great day!

My inner voice keeps reminding me about the tea. Yes, I have creating an energetic "decongestant" formula on my to-do list. I need to figure out what combo of symbols, hand positions and crystals would function as a decongestant so I could lessen my responsiveness to caffeine. Okay, mom :).

Still a great day, though! I'm grateful for it.

No comments: