1. What is your favorite apple dish? (BIG BONUS points if you share the recipe.)
My favorite apple dish is apple pie a la mode with whipped cream on top. No recipe to share because I usually go out to eat it.
I think the best piece of apple pie I ever tasted was at Brutti's restaurant in downtown Portsmouth, VA! YUM!!!
2. Have you ever planted a tree? If so was there a special reason or occasion you can tell us about?
I am still having trouble keeping my plant alive (a not-so-hardy mum, thanks to me!) so no tree-planting.
3. Does the idea of roaming around the countryside (preaching or otherwise) appeal to you? Why or why not?
No. The farthest I roam is out to the balcony :). Not really, but I do like to stay home! I put a lot of time and energy into making sure it feels like a warm hug whenever I'm here.
4. Who is a favorite "historical legend" of yours?
I don't think I have one.
5. Johnny Appleseed was said to sing to keep up his spirits as he traveled the roads of the west. Do you have a song that comes when you are trying to be cheerful, or is there something else that you often do?
I love to sing!!! If it's quiet long enough, a radio turns on inside my head and eventually, I'll be singing along.
But if I'm down-in-the-dumps, I'm more likely to turn the TV on and lose myself in a movie, or curl up on the couch and read a book.