So for today's Friday Five, you're invited to share your experiences with the exciting, challenging world of business travel....
1. Does your job ever call for travel? Is this a joy or a burden?
Yes, it does sometimes. Especially for training.
2. How about that of your spouse or partner?
Well, it was a business trip she took that led to our wedding in Toronto, so I doubt either of us has any complaints about that trip :).
3. What was the best business trip you ever took?
The best one I ever took was the one where I first trained for certification as a healing coach-practitioner. I was SO excited to be learning the healing system I knew would completely change my life and that of my family!!
Boy, was I right!
4. ...and the worst, of course?
LOL! I was working as an addictions counselor and was on a training trip to learn how to do acu-detox.
The bad part? I had this weird stomach flu, so I have hazy memories of the actual training and vivid memories of feeling terribly nauseous and being sick quite frequently!
5. What would make your next business trip perfect?
If all my expenses were paid! :)