Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Messages from the Trees

The trees talk to me!

Well, maybe they do, maybe they don't. But when I take my walks under the trees, not only do I often walk away feeling embraced and loved, I often seem to "hear" encouraging messages.

Today, what seemed to come to me was...


"You are on the right path, headed in the right direction! Everything is unfolding exactly as it should. Even the longings you have, to grow and shift and reach for something more, are part of the unfolding. Trust that it will continue to unfold."


Just what I needed. Especially, these past few days. I've been so cranky! I haven't been feeling well and it has made me quite irritable.


I just want to flop down on the bed and lie there undisturbed for a day or two.


But it's good to know things are still percolating even with my crankiness!

No comments: