Saturday, May 31, 2008

Fabulous 5 Meme

I picked up this Fabulous 5 Meme from the Swandive...

What were you doing five years ago?

1) I was working part-time at Michael's as a scrapbooking instructor
2) I had just moved into a Victorian duplex a few months before
3) I didn't know yet (consciously) that I was gay
4) I had been working as a healer for about a year but hardly had any clients
5) Except for occasional visits to my mom's church, I wasn't really going to church
6) I was addicted to Dawson's Creek & Ally McBeal

What are five things on your to-do list for today (not in any particular order)?

1) Start a blog for people trying to create or build a work-from-home business
2) Talk to Shelly
3) Read the chapter of Spiritual Direction to prepare for tomorrow's Sunday School class
4) Read part or all of the Cottage Style magazine I brought home from the store
5) Work on renovating the website for my healing practice ~~ gotta add the LofA group I want to start

What are five snacks you enjoy?

1) Cookies
2) Grapes
3) Fruit Cups
4) Chips
5) Popcorn

What five things would you do if you were a billionaire(not in any particular order)?

1) Buy some stuff: a log cabin on a lake, a new car, some clothes & jewelry
2) Renovate my mom's house
3) Create a nonprofit healing ministry so I could offer healing free or on a sliding scale
4) Create an intentional community
5) Invest

What are five of your bad habits?

1) Eating comfort food
2) Drinking sweet tea (cups of caffeine, basically)
3) Staying up too late
4) Not getting enough exercise
5) Swearing

What are five places where you have lived?

1) Jefferson City, Missouri
2) Lookout Mtn., TN
3) Virginia Beach, VA
4) Chesapeake, VA
5) Georgia

What are five jobs you've had?

1) 2nd Assistant Manager at Yankee Candle
2) Scrapbooking Instructor at Michael's
3) Family Counselor for an inpatient chemical dependency unit
4) Addictions Counselor for an outpatient substance abuse treatment center
5) Healing Coach-Practitioner

If you can read this, you are officially tagged.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

What an awesome play dear one. Goooooood stuff.

Lisa Kennedy said...

What were you doing five years ago?

1) i was in a love-less, depressing relationship with my daughters bio-mom.
2) i was extremely obese and unhappy
3) i was finding out that my daughter had special needs
4) i was depressed and unhappy and far removed from God
5)the only bright spot in my life was trying to raise my daughter the best that i could

What are five things on your to-do list for today (not in any particular order)?

1) send loving kisses online to my sweety Aida
2) talk to Aida on the phone
3) make copies of some of my poetry
4) buy dumbbell bars
5)finish laundry

What are five snacks you enjoy?

1) popcorn salted and buttered
2) strawberry yogurt
3) green grannysmith apples
4) lays potatoe chips
5) sunflower seeds

What five things would you do if you were a billionaire(not in any particular order)?

1) move to canada
2) make out a Will to divide up my money between my mom,brother,sister, and a trust fund set up for my daughter.but with a lawyer or legal associates to handle it so her mother doesnt take advantage.
3) donate money to every charity that i ever wanted to give money to, like st. jude, breast cancer research, united negro college fund, animal rights organizations, ronald mcdonald house, most charities that help children.
4) buy homes for my family with insurance for the homes just in case of emergencies.
5) take a trip to china with my sweety

What are five of your bad habits?

1) being too picky sometimes
2) not calling my mom as often as i want
3) im a tv junkie
4) leaving all the lights on in my house
5) Swearing

What are five places where you have lived?

1) philadelphia, pa.-- born and raised
2) allentown, pa.
3) chambersburg, pa.
4) syracuse, ny
5) clay, ny

What are five jobs you've had?

1) nursing assistant
2) house cleaner
3) cashier
4) factory worker
5) file clerk