Sunday, June 1, 2008

Sex and the City

Tonight, I went to see the movie with my favorite friends from church and I thoroughly enjoyed it!!

I don't want to give anything away to those who haven't seen it, but I do want to say that at one point in the movie, I burst into tears! And I mean hard crying, the kind where you sniffle and both lips are quivering and even if you bite them, it's hard to stop.

Though there also was a lot to laugh about, the movie had a powerful underlying message!

Without explaining what I mean by this, I will say that this song came to mind...

I've been tryin' to get down to the heart of the matter
But my will gets weak
And my thoughts seem to scatter
But I think it's about forgiveness
Forgiveness
Even if, even if you don't love me anymore


Don Henley

This movie made me feel good about having my wonderful friends and grateful to have found the love of my life and to be happily married!

If you are or have ever been a fan of the TV show, GO SEE IT!

No comments: