From Songbird at RevGalBlogPals...
Name five places that fall into the following categories:
1) Favorite Destination -- someplace you've visited once or often and would gladly go again
Myrtle Beach: I especially loved hanging out at Broadway at the Beach.
Del Coronado: The hotel is right on the beach and the hotel rooms are so wonderful. They don't look or feel like hotel rooms.
2) Unfavorite Destination -- someplace you wish you had never been (and why)
I've just realized that twice, when I went to Richmond, VA, I got sick while I was there and spent most of the visit not feeling well.
Coincidence? I don't know! :)
3) Fantasy Destination -- someplace to visit if cost and/or time did not matter
Europe: I think I'd want to go just about everywhere!
4) Fictional Destination -- someplace from a book or movie or other art or media form you would love to visit, although it exists only in imagination
Farmingdale, Vermont: part of the Human Interest universe, written in the Brokeback Mountain fandom.
In this story, Jack and Ennis buy a farm in Vermont and work at creating that "sweet life" that jack always wanted. If I could, I'd move there to live with them.
Waltons Mountain, Virginia: but only if I could actually be a Walton and get to live in that house :).
5) Funny Destination -- the funniest place name you've ever visited or want to visit
I have been to some places with funny names but can't remember any of them right now!