This week, a Summer Reading Friday Five, from RevGalBlogPals...
1) Do you think of summer as a particularly good season for reading? Why or why not?
I think the entire year is good for reading, but I tend to read more whenever there's a holiday. So summer often leads to lighter schedules, more free time, more reading.
2) Have you ever fallen asleep reading on the beach?
No, I'm more likely to fall asleep if I'm not reading.
3) Can you recall a favorite childhood book read in the summertime?
I read so many that none in particular come to mind.
4) Do you have a favorite genre for light or relaxing reading?
Romance novels, in general, but throw in time travel or some kind of magic and I'm particularly thrilled.
5) What is the next book on your reading list?
Return to Summerhouse, the sequel to the one I just finished by Jude Deveraux. I think it comes out this summer! It's so interesting that this topic came up because I just created a post about the other book and the opportunity to go back in time.