It's time for a Back-To-School Friday Five!
1. Is anyone going back to school, as a student or teacher, at your house? How's it going so far?
Since I am homeschooling my son, I would say we both are back in school! It's going okay, but we are both still getting adjusted to the early hours. There have been more than a few naps, for both of us, in the past couple of weeks.
2. Were you glad or sad when back-to-school time came as a kid?
I was always really excited! Couldn't sleep.
3. Did your family of origin have any rituals to mark this time of year? How about now?
Well, before school started again, sometime in August, we'd go to the mall for new clothes. That was always fun!!
I think the big thing for my son and I is taking a "back to homeschool" picture on our first day of school.
4. Favorite memories of back-to-school outfits, lunchboxes, etc?
Can't remember the lunchboxes, but I do remember a "first-day" outfit or two! Those were fun.
5. What was your best year of school?
I think my best year was my first year of college. I fell in love with all my new friends, loved being away from home, and began to enjoy thinking and learning and being smart in a way I hadn't before.