Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Animal Medicine

In the most recent module of study for my spiritual director training, our focus was inner exploration, with an emphasis on animal medicine and dreamwork. It has been my favorite unit so far and I have fallen in love with animal medicine.

So I was looking around for more info online and came across this fun quiz.

I'm not sure how scientific the results are, but some of them replicated what I've found on my own.

Here are my results...




You Scored as Deer

You are the Deer. You tend to be very gentle with other animals of your domain and are also considered the innocent one, which is a good thing. You tend to be able to perceive more than others, which is a handy skill.

In descending order, the other animals...

Eagle
Bull
Salmon
Dragon
Crow
Fox
Dog
Wolf
Stag
Bear
Horse

No comments: