Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Do you feel lucky? A St.Pat's "Tuesday Two"


It's St.Patrick's Day today and my son and I have been celebrating...


It all started with green eggs and bacon. We've also been listening to Irish musicians, drawing rainbows and telling leprechaun stories.


Here are the Tuesday Two for anyone who wants to play...


1) I am very lucky because ...


2) If I found a magic 4-leaf clover ...


And here are some tunes for inspiration...






Oh, you want to know my answers?


I am very lucky because...


I am married to the love of my life, I have a family I love, I know how to heal when I need it, I have a rich spiritual connection and faith that makes me feel surrounded by love and support, I have a cherished group of friends and a life mission I'm honored to live out each day to the best of my ability.


If I found a magic 4-leaf clover...


I would ask for 4 wishes, one for each clover


1) I would wish to be wealthy for the rest of a very long


2) I would wish to be healthy for the rest of a very long life


3) I would wish for every living being to be healed of all its wounds and be made whole (yes, this is "world peace" said differently)


4) I would wish for infinite wishes to be used whenever I needed them

No comments: