From Singing Owl at RevGalBlogPals...
"My husband and I started musing (after watching "Deal or No Deal") about what we could do with a million dollars. I thought I'd just bring that discussion into the Friday Five this week. It's simple. What are five things you would want to do with a million dollar deposit in your bank account?"
1) Build my dream house: a log cabin on a lake
2) Put most of the rest of the money in savings, but donate some to my church
3) Live modestly off the interest of whatever is left after buying the house
4) Work part-time in my healing practice (maybe one day a week)
5) Spend more time with family and friends