Friday, March 28, 2008

A Million Dollar Friday Five

From Singing Owl at RevGalBlogPals...

"My husband and I started musing (after watching "Deal or No Deal") about what we could do with a million dollars. I thought I'd just bring that discussion into the Friday Five this week. It's simple. What are five things you would want to do with a million dollar deposit in your bank account?"

1) Build my dream house: a log cabin on a lake

2) Put most of the rest of the money in savings, but donate some to my church

3) Live modestly off the interest of whatever is left after buying the house

4) Work part-time in my healing practice (maybe one day a week)

5) Spend more time with family and friends

6 comments:

Rachel said...

great play friend, and so glad you enjoyed the package. namaste.

Dorcas (aka SingingOwl) said...

House by a lake...yep. And I think the interst would be considerably more than our current income, so that sounds fine with me. :-)

Sally said...

more time with family and friends- something I guess we should all aim for

Rev SS said...

nice! Love the house on the water ... mine would be on Pacific Ocean Beach somewhere

Elaine (aka...Purple) said...

The lake house sounds...so wonderful and relaxing.

Jennifer said...

Ooooo....how could I forget the lake house? We have a favorite town and lake, and clearly I've deferred that dream enough that it didn't even come to mind! It all sounds wonderful--and prudent, too.