Thursday, March 27, 2008

Closed for Repair

For the second day in a row, when I took my walk, I felt distant as I approached, stood in front of and walked by the trees. Even the one I call the love tree!

Today, I stood there a little longer in silence and considered what might be going on with me. I thought about the fact that I'd been quite prickly this week and had not felt well. And coincidently, I'd done some major healing work on an old childhood wound just this past Saturday. Hmm. Maybe not such a coinkidink, after all.

A few minutes went by and I began to perceive an energy barrier between me and the trees. I pictured my heart opening, which seemed like a way to tell myself that currently it was closed. Perhaps it has been closed for repair. And maybe that's what that energy barrier was all about.

My son was clingy for a couple of days this week. They are incredibly sensitive to what happens with us. I had thought it was because he didn't feel well, and indeed, we've both been under the weather. But perhaps we've both been clearing. Releasing.

I believe that when you heal, you heal backwards, forwards and sideways, so he would have benefited from the work I did, too.

I think that explains a lot of what we've been experiencing! I just didn't recognize it. Once you start healing, nothing ever presents itself clearly, even on exit, because it doesn't look the same.

Well, anyway, I suppose I'll stop writing and go do some active clearing!

No comments: