Friday, June 20, 2008

Word Association Friday Five

Below you will find five words or phrases. Tell us the first thing you think of on reading each one. Your response might be simply another word, or it might be a sentence, a poem, a memory, a recipe, or a story. You get the idea:

1. rooftop: The very sexy Marilyn Monroe

2. gritty: "Living just enough, just enough for the city!" Stevie Wonder

3. hot town (yeah, I know, it's two words): "Summer in the city..." :)

4. night: My son is on a trip with Grandma, and this word make me debate with myself which is longer to get through while missing him, the day or the night.

5. dance: An image~~I picture myself dancing. Maybe to "Play that Funky Music" or "Boogie Shoes". But that song reminds me of car dancing, which reminds me of a Barry White song and the group from Ally McBeal dancing to it.

I can hear him now ... "We got it together, baby!..."

My bonus question: what word is likely to make you feel good whenever you hear it? Kissing!

2 comments:

Auntie Knickers said...

Good play; enjoy your time without the boy, he'll be back soon and driving you crazy (if he's anything like mine were....)

Dorcas (aka SingingOwl) said...

Funky Music....haha...good one.