Thursday, December 20, 2007

Feeling Better

I took a wonderful nature walk with my son (we gave that name to our taking-out-the-trash adventure) and stopped in front of a group of trees to listen as they had quite an interesting conversation! While I was there, I was singing inside my head, "we will rock you, rock you, rock you, we will rock you, rock you now" from Shawn Colvin's CD and I got this image of me holding Jesus and rocking Him.

Now, that's the Jesus I'm anxious to meet. Tender, gentle, sweet! Although ostensibly, we celebrate the birth of a baby, we almost always end up thinking about a fully-grown man/God. But I need tenderness and innocence and wonder, perfected. And gentleness and sweet comfort.

And a child's wholehearted love!

Anyway, I'm feeling cheered.

One special reason is I switched tomorrow's client (after a cancellation) to this afternoon, and so, I now have met with my last client for 2007!

I am officially ON VACATION!!!! YAY! :)

No comments: