Saturday, March 1, 2008

A New Earth, by Eckhart Tolle

I invite you to join Oprah and myself in our weekly online sessions.

We will be studying A New Earth, but not as an academic subject or in order to acquire new theories or beliefs. Our aim is to explore through the teachings of the book the most important question you can ask: What is the purpose of my life and how do I fulfill that purpose?

It will be a course in self-exploration and awakening. It will help you see what the dysfunctional patterns are within yourself that create unnecessary conflict and suffering and prevent you from finding true fulfillment. Hopefully, it will also help you access a dimension within yourself that perhaps you didn't know existed or only caught glimpses of on rare occasions.

Don't be trapped for the rest of your life within the narrow confines of your personal history and your conditioned personality and allow your life to be transformed from within, through the power of consciousness itself. —Eckhart Tolle


I'm really excited about both the book and the class!

http://www.oprah.com/

2 comments:

Sue said...

I listened to last week's class and really enjoyed it. I'm just finishing up chapter 2 for tonight's program.

So far, I'm really enjoying it!

Jeanine Byers said...

Hey, Sue!

I've been wondering if you got my emails.

But I was hardly able to hear most of the class and am hoping tonight's will be better. I read the 2nd chapter and I enjoyed it, too!