Sunday, January 27, 2008

Friday Five on Sunday....

From RevGalBlogPals...

1. What is the thermometer reading at your house this morning? It started out in the 30s but is now about 58 degrees.

2. Snow—love it or hate it? Love to see pictures of it! (But that's about it unless it's only going to last a day or so).

3. What is winter like where you are? We really have autumn in winter. I like that, though! We even have warm days some of the time.

4. Do you like winter sports? Any good stories? I am not the least bit athletic. AT ALL. Unless dancing counts. But I like to watch figure skating.

5. What is your favorite season, and why? Autumn is my favorite season. I love the weather we have here then, I love the colors (orange, brown, the leaves changing) and the smells (cinnamon, apple, pumpkin).

Bonus: Share a favorite winter pick-me-up. A recipe, an activity, or whatever. During this past Christmas season, I fell in love with winter apple spice tea (made by Nestea) and would still be drinking it if they hadn't taken it off the shelves. Apparently, I am one of a select few who fell in love :).

No comments: